Are you looking for easy ways to connect your Epson printer to Mac computer? Before doing this, you need to download Epson connect printer setup utility & Epson printer drivers from Epson site’s support page to setup your printer to Mac.
Using Epson Printer Setup utility allows you to print emails, documents from any system. By using smartphone, tablet; you can print anything from your printer irrespective of any location.
Follow below steps to connect Epson printer to Mac –
- After downloading Epson connect printer setup utility, open it.
- After opening, Software License Agreement Window will appear, click Agree.
- Install it and then close it.
- Now locate Epson printer and click Next.
- In case the window doesn’t open automatically, open the Finder window.
- Now select ‘Program & EPSON’ apps button and double-click on Epson Connect Printer Setup button.
- Now select ‘Printer Registration’ option and click ‘Next’.
- When your Mac system shows ‘Register a printer to Epson Connect’ option, click OK.
- To continue the setup, click on ‘I accept the terms and conditions’ option.
- Now in case you don’t have an Epson connect account, create one by filling in Create ‘Epson Connect Account’ form.
- In case you have an existing account, add your Epson printer by signing into your account.
Ways to connect Epson printer to IPhone –
First, you must have an iPhone with iPrint app installed on it. Second, your Epson printer must be compatible with AirPrint technology and have latest firmware. Then, your iPhone and Epson printer must be connected to same Wi-Fi network to use AirPrint.
After this, follow below to know how to connect Epson printer to iPhone –
- After installing Epson iPrint app on iPhone, a message ‘Printer is not selected’ will appear.
- Select ‘Tap to select your printer’ option.
- Now you have to locate your printer in ‘local’ tab and click on its name.
- In case your printer is not available in the list then click on ‘search’ button at the bottom of ‘local’ tab to search it again.
- If you still didn’t find it, then connect your printer to iPhone manually by clicking on ‘Direct Wi-Fi setup’ option under the ‘Manual IP’ tab.
- Click on ‘Add’ option and your devices are connected to each other.
- Now you can easily use Epson printer from iPhone.
Above steps will help you in connecting both your devices Mac as well as iPhone. In case your Epson printer not printing correctly and facing some configuration or technical issues, you can take help from Epson’s technical support professional team at your convenience.